Výzkumný a zkušební ústav Plzeň s.r.o. (herein after referred to as Research and Testing Institute Plzen) is involved in research, development, and accredited testing. The most
important company´s activities include:
- Research and testing focused on improving in service reliability and service life of power engineering devices – vibration diagnostics, noise reducing, material tests, residual service life assessment, etc.
- Complex solving of the problems related to operational loading, reliability and service life of road and rail vehicles – computer simulations, testing room tests, operational measurements
- Accredited testing and measurements for a wide range of customers.
- Computing in the field of strength, dynamics, fatigue damage, crashworthiness, aerodynamics and thermomechanics.
- Research and development of thermal sprayings for both primary production and renovation including their industrial applications.
Výzkumný a zkušební ústav Plzeň s.r.o. is recorded in the Trade Register kept by the Regional Court in Plzeň, paragraph C, enclosure 3404.
The only partner with 100% share is ÚJV Řež, a. s..
Company identification number: 47718684