What to expect from this position ?
- Identification of polymers and other materials of organic origin using FTIR spectrometry
- Analysis of industrial samples for the purpose of their identification, mainly in the field of energy, metal processing, foundry, aerospace and automotive industries, etc.
- Analysis of liquid and solid lubricants and fuels in the so-called tribotechnical diagnostics.
- Analyzes of industrial wastewater focused mainly on inorganic parameters.
- Implementation of physico-chemical tests according to standards ČSN, ISO, EN. Elaboration of measurement protocols.
What you can expect for this ?
- An interesting job in a promising company
- Possibility of professional growth
- Five weeks off
- Meal allowance in the form of lunch vouchers
- Pension insurance contribution
- Contribution to language education
- Flexible working hours
- Possibly full-time or part-time work
Are you a man we would like to know ?
- University degree in chemistry in the field of analytical chemistry (ICT, FChT UPa, VUT-Fch, etc.) or university student
- Knowledge of English
- Taste and ability to learn new things
- Professional focus on a wide range of analysis of organic materials (ability to develop and apply, or introduce new methods for customer needs)
- Ability to perform basic analytical procedures using basic instruments of instrumental analysis
- Knowledge of working with FTIR or atomic absorption spectrometry is an advantage.
If you can identify yourself in this position and you have good results in you activities to date to show off, we will be glad to become convinced about it.
Information about position
For more information and contact to respond, please see the ad at jobs.cz.