The Calibration Laboratory for geometric quantities has long track record as the main inspection and measurement centre of standards and special measurements at ŠKODA Plzeň.
- Calibration of standards regarding length and plane angleCalibration of workshop gauges, surface tables
- Calibration of absolute and relative vibration sensors
- Calibration of vibrometers
- Calibration of vibration systems (vibration tables)
- Calibration of vibration monitoring systems
- Calibration of torque wrenches (0,2Nm – 1500Nm)
- Calibration of dynamometric systems of loading machines
- Calibration of dynamometric systems of operation rolls
- Calibration procedures in conformity with ČSN ISO 7500-1 and ČSN EN ISO 376 standards
Offer of individual metrology presentations (training) – calibration of gauges, calibration procedures, metrology elementary, and more.
- CARYLABOR comparator, SwitzerlandSIP 1002 M length gauge, Switzerland
- TRIMOS LABC1000B length gauge, Switzerland
- Length gauge up to 6000 mm - ZEISS, Germany
- Circle gauge TALYDATA 2000 - RTH, England
- Profile gauge TALYSURF 6 - RTH, England
- Standard vibrometers by Brüel&Kjaer and SPEKTRA
- Norbar toque meters
- HBM C4 load cells
- HBM measurement amplifier
The Laboratory has been operating as the calibration service C 103 centre since 1992. The first certification of the Laboratory according to ČSN EN 45001 by ČIA took place in 1996.
The Vibration and Torque workplace and the force workplace expanded he Calibration Laboratory on 1 March 2014 and first certified in May 2014.
The Calibration Laboratory is certified by ČIA No. 2246 according to ČSN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018 for calibration of gauges for measurement of geometric quantities, calibration of gauges for measurement of force, mechanical movement, vibration, and calibration of torques.