We focus on comprehensive services in the field of the Heat Treatment including consultations and selection of an appropriate material.
- Nitriding under gas atmosphere
- Cementing under powder
- Alloying, quenching, and tempering
- Selected types of annealing
- Product sheet
- VACUUM TEMPERING FURNACE B54RN WITH VACUUM NITRIDATION
Type B 54RN equipment is designed for heat treatment:
- Vacuum nitriding (carbonitriding, oxynitriding)
- Annealing in a protective N2 atmosphere
- Tempering in a protective N2 atmosphere
- Height: 600 mm
- Width: 600 mm
- Length: 900 mm
- Batch weight: 600 kg
- Gases: NH3, NO2, CO2, N2
- Operating temperature: 200-750 ° C
Nitriding furnaces with 150 kg max weight of nitrided components
- KOP furnace Ø 500 mm, height 500 mm
- Silitka furnace 420 mm x 420 mm x 600 mm
- Ripoche furnace 260 mm x 260 mm x 600 mm
- Equipment for alloying, quenching, annealing (max weight of quenched components 15 kg, max weight of annealed components 30 kg, max size of cementing container 400 mm x 160 mm x 220 mm)
Laboratory furnaces LM212.11
- MP30 furnace – 260mm x 260mm x 250mm
- Mufle furnace – 300mm x 300mm x 600mm
The Heat Treatment Department staff nurture day-to-day contact with customers; smaller quenching jobs are completed overnight, nitriding and cementing jobs take not more than one week. They are also active in consulting activities that in particular relate to checking of material suitability and structural design of the components being processed.
The Heat Treatment Department cooperates with other departments of the company. The cooperation includes, among others, finding out material properties, mechanical tests, assessment of fractures, chemical composition of materials, validation of processes.
The THeat Treatment Department can assist the customers by opening a long-term and short-term subsidy-based project. These projects are suitable e.g. for making of new and innovative solutions.
Already at the end of 2020, a new vacuum nitriding furnace from the company B.M.I. will be in operation (working space (600 mm x 600 mm x 900 mm, max. Load 500 kg).