Full computing support of Research and Development in Mechanical Engineering with the use of the latest approaches – computer simulation, evaluation of experimental data, production of computing applications.
- Calculations of strength, deformations and stresses with the use of the finite element method
- Optimization of components and structures in terms of weight, strength and fatigue life
- Simulations of short duration events, crash calculations
- Calculations of vibrations and fatigue of machine parts, seismic calculations
- Simulations of rigid and flexible multibody system dynamics
- Computational fluid dynamics and heat transfer with the use of the finite volume method
- Thermodynamic calculations
- Simulations of coupled problems (interaction of fluids and solids, temperature and stress fields)
- Artificial intelligence application, deep learning, neural networks
- Applied mechanics for technical tasks from a wide range of engineering practice
- Research in the field of mechanical engineering (see above) and consequent development of computational modules and methods according to specific customer requirements
- SW and HW equipment in accordance with the requirements
- ANSYS/Mechanical - solution of dynamic, nonlinear problems in the area of structural analysis
- ANSYS/CFD/Fluent – computational fluid dynamics and heat transfer solution
- SIMPACK, alaska – multibody dynamics simulation software
- FEMFAT – solver for material/weld fatigue
- LS-DYNA – solutions of short duration events and large plastic deformations
- MATLAB – environment for calculations, data visualization and creation of in-house computational modules
- software equipment for geometry preparation and meshing (FEMAP, Gambit, ICEM, GridPro)
Our cooperation strategy
- The input for calculations and simulations is usually the technical documentation from the customer (drawings, CAD models) and a specification of a problem to be solved. We guarantee discretion (usually by concluding a confidentiality agreement, NDA).
- Experts of the Applied Mechanics department are in contact with the customer, they regularly report the work progress. In case of problems or unsatisfactory results, they immediately inform the client and participate in the possible design changes, which are included in the model and recalculated afterwards. Adjustments and recalculations can be repeated as needed to find a solution that fully suits the customer. The performed calculations and their results are documented in detailed final report in the language according to the client's wishes.
- Projects solved by us can conveniently be supported by other departments of the company - finding out the material characteristics required for calculations, experimental verification of results, measurements of stress, noise and vibration, etc.
- We are always available to you - by email, telephone, videoconference and in the form of a personal meeting either at our offices or at your place.